Steve Eshiemogie is currently empowering Nigerian students through the ongoing the steve Eshiemogie undergraduate scholarship 2024/25.
Education is the cornerstone of progress and development in any society. However, for many Nigerian students, financial constraints often stand as insurmountable barriers to accessing quality education.
Recognizing this challenge and the need to empower the youth, the Steve Eshiemogie Undergraduate Scholarship emerges as a beacon of hope, offering deserving students the opportunity to pursue their academic dreams.
Established by philanthropist Steve Eshiemogie, the scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to bright and promising Nigerian undergraduates who demonstrate exceptional academic potential but lack the means to afford higher education.
Through this initiative, Eshiemogie endeavors to contribute to the development of Nigeria by investing in its future leaders.
One of the distinctive features of the Steve Eshiemogie Undergraduate Scholarship is its emphasis on meritocracy.
The selection process is rigorous and competitive, ensuring that only the most deserving candidates receive support.
Applicants are evaluated based on academic excellence, leadership qualities, extracurricular involvement, and financial need.
This holistic approach ensures that the scholarship not only rewards academic achievement but also identifies individuals with the potential to make significant contributions to society.
The essential goal of the grant is to encourage understudies’ energy for biotechnology.
Beginning in the mid 1970s, present day biotechnology plays had a pivotal impact in the enormous scope creation of different synthetic substances, biopharmaceuticals, and different items.
The Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship aims to motivate and assist students who share a commitment to investigating the potential of biotechnology to improve Africa’s scientific landscape and promote long-term progress.
Steve Eshiemogie Undergraduate Grant Benefits
- 100,000 Naira (N100,000)
- Proficient vocation mentorship.
Necessities For The Steve Eshiemogie Undergrad Grant
Should be a Nigerian understudy concentrating on in Nigeria.
- Should be signed up for a “bureaucratic” government college.
- Should concentrate on any of the accompanying courses: biology, microbiology, biochemistry, cell and molecular biology, plant biology, or courses related to chemical engineering.
- Should be progressing to conclusive year of undergrad study. That is, probably got done with 300 Level assuming your tasks is a 4-year course, or probably
- finished 400 Level assuming your tasks is a 5-year course.
- Should triumph when it’s all said and done a last sessional CGPA of no less than 4.3 on a 5.0 scale, or 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
- Should not be a receipient of some other grant.
Process of Selection Criteria
Strategy for Application
- Compose a very much nitty gritty mission statement (SOP), itemizing your inspiration for concentrating on your course and your tentative arrangements.
- You ought to obviously clear up why you settled on the choice for concentrate on your momentum course, the difficulties you have experienced up until this point, your expected exploration for your undergrad project, your arrangements after graduation, what you intend to make mean for in your nation and Africa at large, and different subtleties and accomplishments that you feel would strenghten your application.
- Candidates ought to attempt as a lot to exhibit why they need this grant. Your mission statement ought not be longer than 2 pages and ought to be saved as a PDF report.
NOTE: There is no expected composing style for the mission statement. Use your own words and writing style.
Note: The utilization of man-made intelligence devices is exceptionally restricted and will bring about programmed preclusion.
- Draft a very much organized CV/Resume and save it in PDF design.
- Get two letters of recommendation from your department’s lecturers (or professors). Examine these letters and save in PDF design. You can examine these letters with your cell phone.
- Get a marked letter from your HOD or course counselor,
affirming that you are not a recipient of some other grant
(NOTE: If you are a recipient of a MTN Scholarship, Shell Scholarship, Seplat Scholarship, Agbami Scholarship, FSB Scholarship, or any other undergraduate scholarship, you are not eligible for the Steve Eshiemogie Scholarship.
- Get a duplicate of your undergrad record showing your grades from 100 Level to your ongoing level).
Note: Self-announced records are acknowledged. That is, you can draft your transcripts yourself without requiring an official signature or stamp from your institution if you are unable to obtain official transcripts from that institution.
- Prepare a document that clearly states the full amount of your tuition (school fee), start and end date of your final year of study, official deadline for payment of your school fee, and the title of your undergraduate project topic (if you have one).
Send all documents to [email protected]. The subject of the email should be APPLICATION FOR STEVE ESHIEMOGIE SCHOLARSHIP 2024. NOTE: all documents should be saved in PDF format.
For those interested should use the link below to start your application. GOODLUCK!